- Throughout this project, I was able to accomplish the main focus and design of my work area in which I will be working in as a pediatrician. I am most proud of the details in my design, for example my exam table, the computer, and the designs on the wall. These objects are something that I am most proud of because not only are they something that took time in designing, but stand out as things that in this field I will be required to use daily.
- Working on this project, I didn’t find anything to be quite challenging because throughout it, the research and designing was beneficial for me in learning more about the career I want to pursue in.
- On this project, although knowing what I was going to design, I learned more about the things that were required for this field. I learned about what a pediatrician needed, mentally in order to work with minor patients. I also learned that becoming a pediatrician required a lot of schooling, more than I expected.
- I would advice that they really research what career they have in mind rather than just picking any, because the career chosen may not always be what is expected. I would also advice that the students make time to work on their project, getting it done rather than waiting for the last minute.
- Six adjectives that describe this project are informative, beneficial, detailed, elaborate, imperfect, and creative.